Acton II is the smallest speaker in the Marshall line-up, but don’t let its size fool you. This dynamic compact speaker features three dedicated class D amplifiers that power its dual tweeters and subwoofer, for a sound that is nothing short of large.
It produces a well balanced, powerful audio experience, yet can fit in the tiniest of spaces. With Bluetooth 5.0 technology you can play your music in glorious, stereo sound with no wires required.
Bluetooth 5.0 provides a superior wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet (10 metres) while maintaining connectivity. Use your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or computer to stream music directly to your speaker with no wires required.
In addition to the analogue control knobs, you can use the Marshall Bluetooth app to customise your listening experience or control the music you’re listening to.
260 x 160 x 150 mm | 2.85 kg
- POWER AMPLIFIERS: One 30 Watt Class D amplifier for the woofer
- CABINET PRINCIPLE: Bass-reflex
- MAXIMUM SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 90 dB @ 1 m
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 50-20.000Hz
- ADJUSTABLE BASS AND TREBLE CONTROLS: Fine tune your music using the analogue controls on your speaker
- STEREO/MONO: Stereo
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0
- WIRED CONNECTIVITY: 3.5 mm Input
- TOP PANEL CONTROLS: Bass control knob | Play/pause button | Power lever | Source button | Treble control knob | Volume control knob