We are looking for a part-time Prep Chef to support our international team for both lunchroom kitchen and events. We offer flexible scheduling (though weekend work is necessary!), benefits, focus on fresh and seasonal cuisine (with daily staff meals), and discounts in our shop.
Who are we looking for?
- Passion for cooking with fresh, local seasonal ingredients
- 1+ years proven experience in high volume kitchen
- Friendly and patient communicator
- Strong sense of organisation and willingness to work in a team
- Maintain systems and schedules
- Able to clean as you go and remain calm and tidy during peaks in service
- Experience in standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- English or German speaking
- Reliable, professional, accountable, punctual and consistent
-Work on weekends is a must!
How To Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to Isabel firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Chef Application
Partnered with Event Inc
✨ OPENING HOURS: 10-17h (TUES CLOSED)✨