We are looking for a part time Prep Chef for 15 hours a week to support our kitchen team mainly for breakfast and lunch hours.
Your role will be basic preparation of food, i.e. cutting vegetables and handling the dishwasher.
Who are we looking for?
- 1+ years proven experience in high volume kitchen
- Competent, friendly and patient communicator
- Strong sense of organisation and willingness to work in a team
- Maintain systems and schedules
- Able to clean as you go and remain calm and tidy during peaks in service
- Experience in standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- Strong command of verbal and written English
- Reliable, professional, accountable, punctual and consistent
How To Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to Isabel firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Prep Chef
Partnered with Event Inc
✨ OPEN: WEDNESDAY to SUNDAY 10-17h ✨